I’m so late to the party on having the desire to replicate Kylie Jenner’s lips using the same lipstick shades or their dupes! While MAC Spice & Soar LipLiners are popular culprits along with MAC Whirl & Velvet Teddy – these aren’t the ones I’m going to mention today!
I guess the main reason I didn’t really bother with even trying out any mauve shades to mimic the look is because my lips were so tiny I only ever wore Nude shades. But since getting my lip fillers I now rock a permanent matte Mauve lip! And below are my most used products at the moment.
FYI – personally I mainly only ever wear a lipliner all over my lips, or else matte lipsticks. And always in a mauve shade! It’s my everyday lip look.
- MAC Mehr – €20 This is just a beauty! The most expensive of the bunch
- NYX Whipped Caviar – €9.25 Love the matte range from NYX
- Wet n Wild Spiked with Rum – €2.99 Super affordable, dislike the packaging though
- Inglot 425 – €15 The smell of Inglot’s lipsticks are amazing!
- Inglot 74 – €10 This glides on so easily and doesn’t dry when filled on the lips
- Catrice That’s What Rose Wood Do! – €2.29 Catrice is always so affordable. a little drying though
- Rimmel East End Snob – €5.49 This is more of a cream liner than a pencil so depletes quicker!
- Essence Satin Mauve – €1.49 Super creamy for a lip pencil, my ultimate ultimate fav. Although it’s slightly changed since it got new packaging which I’m not best pleased about.
Are there any more Mauve shades I need to try out? Either a matte lipstick or a lip liner? Let me know!